time we went shopping my eye automatically wen to all of the white sets. I found "the one" at one of the first places we went to. We had gone several places to look just to make sure we couldn't find anything we wanted instead. It was a fun process! We ended up getting the original one we
saw (at Babies 'R Us) and loved last weekend.Zach started to put it together on Easter weekend. We have the crib set up and the changing table together. We still need to put the dresser together; I'm sure that will get done soon. It looks so good! I am glad we ended up going with the white set. It fits perfect in our little nursery upstairs!
Today we went shopping for rockers/gliders for the baby's room. We finally found a chair that is going to work. We ordered it today and should be getting it at the beginning of the summer. We have concluded our shopping as far as furniture goes for the nursery!

No comments:
Post a Comment